Tuesday, October 31, 2017

CASology Week 273: LIST

Welcome to Week 273 at CASology!




I've been urging my family to get started on Christmas wish lists and realizing I need to get started on Christmas cards, so pulling out MFT's Jingle All the Way stamp set seemed an obvious choice for the challenge this week.




The Santa image and sentiment are stamped on the kraft panel and colored with Copic markers. I wanted the white elements to really pop, so experimented with Nuvo Crystal Drops. The Simply White Gloss gave me the finish I wanted.




The Design Team has more terrific ideas this week!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)
Sherrie Mannion

Guest Designer: Darnell!


I am linking this card to the Wednesday Challenge Blog at Simon Says Stamp where Anything Goes this week.

We are looking forward to seeing how LIST inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

6 comments:

  1. This is the set I thought of too, Jacquie. Santa looks great on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image and the card is clean and simple. Just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Such a sweet Santa! Love the design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic CAS card, Jacquie! The Nuvo drops were a great idea and I love it against the kraft CS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Santa! This is cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!