Saturday, November 28, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #214 + Simon Says Anything Goes


I'm slowly adding to the stack of Christmas cards.




The design came from Freshly Made Sketches #214 which I followed closely. A glitter snowflake, red banner with white embossed Avery Elle sentiment and scatter of sequins are all that were needed for this CAS card. The sentiment banner wraps around to the inside of the card where it is attached with an arcylic snowflake.




I am also linking this card to the Wednesday Challenge Blog Anything Goes challnge at Simon Says Stamp.


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

5 comments:

  1. The snowflake looks stunning on the kraft cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glittery snowflake on the kraft card stock. And I love how you wrapped the sentiment strip around to the inside of the card and added the little snowflake on the inside too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is clean and fabulous! Love that snowflake and your details inside the card too. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab take on the sketch, and I love what you did on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love the white snowflake on kraft :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!