Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Festive Friday #45 + Simon Says Anything Goes

I almost didn't buy PTI's O'Tannenbaum stamp set when it was first released, not sure how much I would use it.  It was this multi-step tree that really caught my eye and I am now seriously in love.  The fun color combinations are endless and you will probably see a couple more from me before we hit Christmas.

This card is inspired by the photo from Festive Friday Challenge #45.




The images are stamped and clear embossed with New Leaf, Delicata Gold and Raspberry Fizz inks on a square panel that is popped up on the card base.




The first part of the Wet Paint sentiment is stamped with Delicata Gold and you can see how glimmery, shimmery it is without heat embossing.




I am also linking this card up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes this week.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Jacquie! I am loving the colors that you chose! So fun and festive...and gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning Jacquie! The gold embossing is fabulous and I love, love, love the wet paint sentiment n the bottom! Thanks so much for playing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love how perfectly stamped it is and all the shimmer and shine! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday! See you in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very festive, Jacquie! I absolutely love the color palette you've chosen for your card; it's completely brilliant in every way. That tree is just fantastic too. Great Christmas card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stamping with the gold !
    It is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Jacquie! Love your bold, festive, and perfectly sweet color choices for that sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!