Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Card Concept Take Two + Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Striped Challenge

This card is for both the Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Striped Challenge and Card Concept #3: Use Monochromatic Pink.



I wanted to make a Clean & Layered card, so started by inking a striped embossing folder and then embossing a piece of white cardstock  to make my base panel.




The sentiment combines a stamp from Friendship Jar with Modern Alphabet dies.




A few vellum leaves and enamel dots finish the card off. Yes, I brushed clear Wink of Stella on the letters - it helped balance the glitter & sparkle of the MME Heirloom enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie 



10 comments:

  1. Jacquie, your card says it all. This is a super sweet card! Every little detail is perfect from the inked embossing to the vellum leaves and the Wink of Stella on your letters. Adorable card ! I'm so glad you could share this with us at The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!! Love the embossed background,the glitter and the vellum leaves!! Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inked EF. The pale pink "background" in the embossing is awesome. Plus, I love that sentiment from the jars set....hey, I have that! Need to dig it out. ;) Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how that background came out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...does your card stand out! I love the inked embossing and the glittery sentiment letters absolutely pop! This is one of my favorite designs...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, I love the glitter. Thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful baby card. So pink and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is beautiful! I especially love the glitter, and I have got to get some enamel dots! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card! Love the touch of sparkle on the letters.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!