Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I didn't get any crafting time today, but after looking through the current challenges I realized this card works for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to Get Krafty.




I needed a few Valentine cards that were not about romance and love - this Avery Elle sentiment is perfect.

The framed panel is popped up to give the sequins a bit of room to move. I made a rectangular version of this card too, but was under pressure to get it in the mail and didn't get photos. With a lifetime supply of sequins begging to be used, I plan to use the design again.




I am also linking this card to the Avery Elle April Guest Designer Search.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


8 comments:

  1. Love this design Jacquie, brilliant use of the sequins! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell everyone that even with your outstanding photography (truly!), this card is even cooler in real life!! Thank you for this winning idea, Jacquie, and my own copy so I can see UCAP how you did it. I, too, have a lifetime supply of sequins to use up and I've never been interested in doing shaker cards. This is the BEST shaker ever coz it's not behind anything! Again, SO winning!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design, and great way to use up some sequins. Love that AE sentiment, too. It's funny how many VD stamps sets I have, but not enough good ways to just plain say Happy VD

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet card and very creative to string the sequins....
    Have a great wknd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun design. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of stringing the sequins. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, love that font, and also your idea for using your sequins, Jacquie! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design-divine font!! Gave you a shout-out on my blog! Happy Hearts Day! xo

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!