Friday, April 5, 2013

Retrosketches #57 Sympathy Card

Sadly, I need another sympathy card so I turned to the current retrosketch to help me put it together.





I love the sketch and it really helped make this card come together quickly. A Technique Tuesday stamp, Distress Ink, Authentique papers, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and piece of fiber from my stash are all that are used here.



One of the rectangles is popped up with foam adhesive and the whole panel is also adhered onto the card base with foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


1 comment:

  1. So sorry that you needed a sympathy card. This one is truly lovely. It is a very versatile sketch, because you made it work perfectly for a sympathy card, and I have seen lots of happy cards with this design also.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!