Friday, September 21, 2012

Tuesday Trigger - Envy Becomes You

I loved the greens & blues in the current Tuesday Trigger from Cath at Moxie Fab World. Who doesn't love these shoes?!




As you can see, the colors & the bow inspired my card design:




The sentiment & die are from the My Favorite Things Vertical Greetings set. The quote is stamped and heat embossed with Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue, so it has a glimmer to it.

The designer paper is from the Lily Bee Designs Memorandum Tiny Tablet and the green cardstock is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. A knotted ribbon bow finishes everything off.

There is still time to play along and see what creation the photo triggers for you!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



4 comments:

  1. Hey Jackie! Thanks for the nice compliment on my card. I just took a lovely leisurely stroll through your blog and absolutely love your work! It is always so exciting to discover new blogs to visit and be inspired by the what we see. I plan on making many return visits! Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, hit the submit button too soon..forgot to say that your Tuesday Trigger card is fabulous! The embossed quote is so well done and so effective with the shimmer. I am definitely going on the hunt for that embossing folder too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card. I love that sentiment, and your card is a really nice take on the trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jacquie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!