Thursday, September 6, 2012

Colour Q #153 and Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #166

The dear children are back at school and I am finding it hard to get anything done during the day - what's up with that?

I did finally make myself get crafty this afternoon when I looked at the Colour Q Challenge #153 palette for this week and realized most of the colors could be found in the My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Lavender designer paper pad sitting on my desk.




Yes, the color palette includes a coral, and I used the lavender pad {lol}.

I needed more of a creative push, so looked at Karen Giron's sketch for the Sweet Sunday challenge and came up with this.




The sentiment is from one of my favorite stamp sets from My Favorite Things: Vertical Greetings II.

A circle punch, couple Nestabilities dies, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and twine round out the supplies.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


4 comments:

  1. Pretty and fun, Jacquie, love the butterflies! thanks for joining the color challenge at the CQC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner and that sentiment is amazing. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love th epaper and the butterflies! And the brown ink for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the butterfly banner!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!